|Name:||PVC Conveyor Belt Jointing Machine||Applied:||PU/PVC Conveyor Belt Splicing|
|Cooling Type:||Air Cooling||Heating Type:||Electrical|
|Type:||PA300/600/900/1200/1500||Voltage:||220v Or As Your Local Power|
|Specification:||As Equipment Size||Warranty:||2 Years|
Hot Vulcanizing Conveyor Belt Jointing Machine,
PVC Conveyor Belt Jointing Machine,
PVC conveyor belt hot vulcanizing machine
Air Cooling Hot Vulcanizing PVC Conveyor Belt Jointing Machine
Specifications of PVC Conveyor Belt Jointing Machine
1 . The PA series air cooled press, have different models for width from 24″ (300 mm) to 95″ (2400 mm)
2. Used for PVC PU PVK belt etc. thermoplastic belt materials
3. Portable Splice Press, light weight and with flight case as standard packing, is easily removed to any where for job site use
4. Fast Splicing: include heating time and cooling time, no more than 12 mins.
5. All in one design: The press has an integrated air-cooling system and also air compresor inside. To ensures that the belt is quickly cooled down and auto press on, without water pump or aditional air compresor.
6. Easy to use and assemble, how to operate pls freely to refer to below video.
7. Light weight
8. Reliable and automatic Temperature Control with time control (in one meter, also you can set by yourself). High quality Eurotherm control.
9. Air pressure controller (set the air pressure and display the current pressure), High quality SMC controller.
10. Voltage: 220V or 380V, if special voltage pls freely to inform us.
How are conveyor belts joined?
Hot vulcanizing is the most ideal method of repair that uses both heat and pressure to join repair materials with compromised sections of the belt. Typically, the damaged portion of the belt is removed or trimmed down, and a new section is bonded in its place using an adhesive like glue or cement. When connecting conveyor belt ends together, there are mainly three commonly used joints: Steel buckle joints, Lap joints, and Tooth joints.
1. The steel buckle joint is a kind of joint method that can be disassembled repeatedly. The steel buckle joint has advantages and disadvantages. The advantage is that it can effectively avoid the inconvenience of installation after the conveyor belt is formed into an endless belt. The disadvantage is that it is not easy to clean, and it is easy to breed bacteria. It is easy to cause the conveyor belt joint to tear slowly, and the service life is short.
2. PVC conveyor belt cold bonding method is to use cold bonding adhesive to make joints. This joint method is more efficient and economical than mechanical joints, but from a practical point of view, because the process conditions are difficult to master, and the quality of the adhesive has a great influence on the joint, it is not very stable.
3. The toothed joint is the most common joint method for PVC conveyor belts, and it is also the strongest. The PVC conveyor belt is first layered and then toothed. Because the tooth is the same shape as the tooth, it is called a toothed joint. The toothed joint is fused together by high-temperature vulcanization of a Lightweight Green PVC Belt Vulcanizing Machine . Hygienic and easy-to-clean characteristics of conveyor belts.
|Weight lower part||11kgs||13kgs||18kgs||25.5kgs||32kgs||63.5kgs||73kgs|
|Weight upper part||10kgs||16kgs||20kgs||28.5kgs||30kgs||47.5kgs||67kgs|
|2 Bar||2 Bar||2 Bar||2 Bar||2 Bar||2 Bar||2 Bar|
Shipping package of PVC Conveyor Belt Jointing Machine
Contact Person: Jamie