|Applied Belt Width:||300 Mm- 2100mm Or Customized||Voltage:||380V 440V 610V Etc.|
|Keyword:||Air Cooling PVC Conveyor Belt Jointing||Warranty:||2 Year|
|Power:||2 Phase||Frame Material:||Aluminium Alloy|
|Application:||Hot Jointing PVC/PU Belt||Max.Working Pressure:||2 Bar / 28 PSI|
|Max,Temperature:||200 ºC / 390 ºF||MOQ:||1set|
|HS Code:||8477800000||Belt Style:||PVC/PU/PVK|
Lightweight pvc belt splicing machine,
380V pvc belt splicing machine,
440V conveyor belt splicing machine
Factory Price for 1200 mm Width PVC Conveyor Belt Jointing Machine
• Running ACP series air cooled press,have different models from 300mm to 2100mm.
• Used for PVC/PU/PVK Belt and thermoplastic belt materials etc.
• Portable splice press,light weight and with flight case as standard packing,easily removed to anywhere for on-site joint work.
• Fast Splicing:Heating and cooling time:no more than 12mins.
• All-in-one design:Integrated air cooling system and also air compressor inside.To ensure that belt is quickly cooled down and auto press on,without water pump or additional air compressor.The air compressor made in Germany.
• Reliable and automatic temperature control with time controlling(in one meter,also you can sent by yourself).High quality Euro thermistor.The temperature controller from Eurothern,made in UK.
• Air pressure controller (set the air pressure and display the current pressure),High quality SMC Controller.
There are also many methods for conveyor belt joints. There are mainly three commonly used joints: Steel buckle joints, Lap joints, and Tooth joints.
1. The steel buckle joint is a kind of joint method that can be disassembled repeatedly. The steel buckle joint has advantages and disadvantages. The advantage is that it can effectively avoid the inconvenience of installation after the conveyor belt is formed into an endless belt. The disadvantage is that it is not easy to clean, and it is easy to breed bacteria. It is easy to cause the conveyor belt joint to tear slowly, and the service life is short.
2. In the case that the machine is inconvenient to disassemble, you can choose to overlap. The lap joint is layered by a layering machine and then subjected to special grinding treatment.
3. The toothed joint is the most common joint method for PVC conveyor belts, and it is also the strongest. The PVC conveyor belt is first layered and then toothed. Because the tooth is the same shape as the tooth, it is called a toothed joint. The toothed joint is fused together by high-temperature vulcanization of a Lightweight Green PVC Belt Vulcanizing Machine . Hygienic and easy-to-clean characteristics of conveyor belts.
1. TOP BRAND IN CHINA MIANLAND.
2. Portable splice press, light weight and with filght case as standard packing, easily removed to anywhere for job site using.
3. Fast Splicing: heating & cooling time within 13 mins.
4. All-in-one design: integrated air-cooling system and also air compressor inside.
5. Temperature controller(EUROTHERM), time controller(EUROTHERM) and air pressure(SMC) controller are imported.
The splice press is an all-in-one solution for splicing thermoplastic conveyor belts (e.g. PVC polyurethane).
No external control box, air pump, or water cooling tank are required.
The presses are provided with electric heating and built in air cooling. The jointing process runs fully automated.
What is the reason why PVC conveyor belt joints are easy to crack?
The reason why the PVC conveyor belt joint is easy to crack is that the cracking of the PVC conveyor belt joint will directly affect the use of the conveyor belt. Generally speaking, there are two factors that cause cracking of PVC conveyor belt joints.
The strength at the joint of the PVC conveyor belt is lower than that of the ordinary belt body. Under normal circumstances, when using mechanical connection, the strength of the joint can only reach 40-50% of the strength of the belt. When the cold glue quality is good, the joint strength can reach 60-70%, and the hot vulcanization strength can reach 80-90% (the joint method is correct and there is no quality defect).
Due to the low strength of the joint, if the bonding method is not correct, the strength of the joint will be low, such as cutting, injuring the next layer of cloth during grinding, excessive grinding, excessive lap length, and insufficient bonding performance. In use, the phenomenon of disconnection of the joint part is easy to occur. In addition, if the PVC conveyor belt does not use sealing glue, or the direction of the bonding head is wrong, the joint part is prone to cracking (surface rubber part)
Machine specification of Factory Price for 1200 mm Width PVC Conveyor Belt Jointing Machine
The PA series air cooled press, have different models for width from 24″ (300 mm) to 84″ (2100 mm)
|Effective length||305mm / 12″||610mm / 24″||914mm / 36″||1219 mm / 48″||1524 mm / 60″|
|Effective width||120mm / 4.7″||120mm / 4.7″||120mm / 4.7″||120 mm / 4.7″||120 mm / 4.7″|
|Weight lower part||11.5 kg||18kg||23kg||28.5 kg||32 kg|
|Weight upper part||12kg||13kg||18kg||25.5 kg||30 kg|
|Total weight||21kg||30kg||38kg||54 kg||62 kg|
|Max. pressure||2 Bar / 28 PSI||2 Bar / 28 PSI||2 Bar / 28 PSI||2 Bar / 28 PSI||2 Bar / 28 PSI|
|Max. temperature||200 ºC/390 ºF||200 ºC/ 390 ºF||200 ºC/ 390 ºF||200 ºC/ 390 ºF||200 ºC/ 390 ºF|
|Packaging list(L x W x H)||790x430x420mm||1090x430x420mm||1390x430x420mm||1720*450*430mm||2030*470*410mm|
|Gross weight||50 kg||72 kg||85kg||104 kg||127 kg|
Functions of Factory Price for 1200 mm Width PVC Conveyor Belt Jointing Machine
• Splice pressure is applied by an internal compressor, max. 2 bar (28 psi)
• Heats up to a splice temperature of max. 200°C (392°F)
• Keeps it at the splice temperature (adjustable dwell time)
• Cools down to the cooling temperature (safe temperature to take the belt out)
• For thicker belts a preheat temperature and preheat dwell time can be applied
• The bottom heating can be set lower or higher than the top heating
• The splice surface is 130 mm ; the heated zone is 110 mm.
Introduction of Factory Price for 1200 mm Width PVC Conveyor Belt Jointing Machine
If the belt is relatively thick a problem might occur where the outside of the belt is at the splicing temperature too long, waiting for the inside to reach the required temperature. Molten material might flow away or discolor and fabrics might shrink. To avoid this problem from happening, the preheat option can be used. This option heats the belt up (outside and inside) to a temperature just below the melting temperature. After the preheat stage, the inside splice temperature can be reached much quicker, minimizing the risk for unwanted flow of material, discoloring or fabric shrinkage.
The reading of the display relates to the top temperature of the press. If more or less heat is required at the bottom of the belt, the “bottom heat factor” can be used. Please note that this factor relates to a plus or minus amount of heat (%), not to a specific temperature.
Packing&Delivery of Factory Price for 1200 mm Width PVC Conveyor Belt Jointing Machine
We will use film to wrap the machine. then put into wooden box.
The normal package is wooden box.(Fumigation treatment).
Contact Person: Lily Fu
Tel: +86 130 6133 2206