|Product Name:||PVC Belt Vulcanizing Machine Splicing Equipment||Applied Belt Width:||300 Mm- 2100mm Or Customized|
|Voltage:||380V 440V 610V Etc.||Cooling Type:||Air Cooling|
|Machine Weight:||38 Kg||Type:||PA300/600/900/1200/1500|
|Keyword:||Air Cooling PVC Conveyor Belt Jointing||Warranty:||2 Year|
|Frame Material:||Aluminium Alloy||Application:||Hot Jointing PVC/PU Belt|
PVK PVC Belt Vulcanizing Machine,
Hot Jointing PVC Belt Vulcanizing Machine,
PVK conveyor belt splicing equipment
Hot Jointing Conveyor PVK PVC Belt Vulcanizing Machine Splicing Equipment
Running Machine PA series ALL-IN-ONE air cooled press has all components integrated into the tool,
allowing a user to simply plug it into electricity and it is ready for use. Fast and Portable Splicing,
can be bring to anywhere for working easily. Used for PVC PU PVK belt and thermoplastic belt materials etc.
|Effective length||305mm / 12″||610mm / 24″||914mm / 36″||1219 mm / 48″||1524 mm / 60″|
|Effective width||120mm / 4.7″||120mm / 4.7″||120mm / 4.7″||120 mm / 4.7″||120 mm / 4.7″|
|Weight lower part||11.5 kg||18kg||23kg||28.5 kg||32 kg|
|Weight upper part||12kg||13kg||18kg||25.5 kg||30 kg|
|Total weight||21kg||30kg||38kg||54 kg||62 kg|
|Max. pressure||2 Bar / 28 PSI||2 Bar / 28 PSI||2 Bar / 28 PSI||2 Bar / 28 PSI||2 Bar / 28 PSI|
|Max. temperature||200 ºC/390 ºF||200 ºC/ 390 ºF||200 ºC/ 390 ºF||200 ºC/ 390 ºF||200 ºC/ 390 ºF|
|Packaging list(L x W x H)||790x430x420mm||1090x430x420mm||1390x430x420mm||1720*450*430mm||2030*470*410mm|
|Gross weight||50 kg||72 kg||85kg||104 kg||127 kg|
1. TOP BRAND IN CHINA MIANLAND.
2. Portable splice press, light weight and with filght case as standard packing, easily removed to anywhere for job site using.
3. Fast Splicing: heating & cooling time within 13 mins.
4. All-in-one design: integrated air-cooling system and also air compressor inside.
5. Temperature controller(EUROTHERM), time controller(EUROTHERM) and air pressure(SMC) controller are imported.
PVC Belt Vulcanizing Machine Splicing Equipment all-in-one solution for splicing thermoplastic conveyor belts (e.g. PVC polyurethane).
No external control box, air pump, or water cooling tank are required.
PVC Belt Vulcanizing Machine Splicing Equipment are provided with electric heating and built in air cooling. The jointing process runs fully automated.
Functions of PVC Belt Vulcanizing Machine Splicing Equipment
• Splice pressure is applied by an internal compressor, max. 2 bar (28 psi)
• Heats up to a splice temperature of max. 200°C (392°F)
• Keeps it at the splice temperature (adjustable dwell time)
• Cools down to the cooling temperature (safe temperature to take the belt out)
• For thicker belts a preheat temperature and preheat dwell time can be applied
• The bottom heating can be set lower or higher than the top heating
• The splice surface is 130 mm ; the heated zone is 110 mm.
Introduction of PVC Belt Vulcanizing Machine Splicing Equipment
If the belt is relatively thick a problem might occur where the outside of the belt is at the splicing temperature too long, waiting for the inside to reach the required temperature. Molten material might flow away or discolor and fabrics might shrink. To avoid this problem from happening, the preheat option can be used. This option heats the belt up (outside and inside) to a temperature just below the melting temperature. After the preheat stage, the inside splice temperature can be reached much quicker, minimizing the risk for unwanted flow of material, discoloring or fabric shrinkage.
The reading of the display relates to the top temperature of the press. If more or less heat is required at the bottom of the belt, the “bottom heat factor” can be used. Please note that this factor relates to a plus or minus amount of heat (%), not to a specific temperature.
Contact Person: Miss. Lily Fu
Tel: +86 130 6133 2206