Air Cooling Hot Splicing PVC Belt Vulcanizing Machine With Aluminium Alloy Frame
What tools are normally required for PVC/PU belt joints?
Running machine recommends the use of endless splicing tools for a variety of industries, including food processing, industrial baking, logistics, and more. Typical endless splicing tools include:
· Finger punch – a mechanical finger tool designed to punch fingers into conveyor belts in preparation for installing an endless splice.
· Ply separator – a tool used to cut between the plies of the conveyor belt during belt splice preparation. This is helpful when preparing finger-over-finger splices and stepped splices, and for recessing mechanical fasteners.
· Splice press – a tool used to join belt ends together through heat and pressure. For best results, choose a splice press that works with your type of belting, whether it is PU, PVC, or monolithic.
|Weight lower part
|Weight upper part
Creating the perfect endless splice is just a selection away with PVC Belt Vulcanizing Machine .
How many ways are there for PVC Belt Vulcanizing Machine ?
There are basically three types of conveyor belt joints: mechanical joints, cold bonding joints, and hot vulcanization joints.
1. The mechanical joint method of PVC conveyor belt generally refers to the use of belt buckle joints. This joint method is convenient, convenient and economical, but the joint efficiency is low and easy to damage, which has a certain impact on the service life of conveyor belt products. In PVC and PVG whole core flame retardant and antistatic conveyor belt joints, this joint method is generally used for products below grade 8 belts.
2. PVC conveyor belt cold bonding method is to use cold bonding adhesive to make joints. This joint method is more efficient and economical than mechanical joints, and should be able to achieve better joint effects. However, from a practical point of view, due to the difficulty in mastering the process conditions, and the quality of the adhesive has a great influence on the joints. So not very stable.
3. PVC Belt Vulcanizing Machine has proved to be the most ideal joint method in many years of actual combat, which can ensure high joint efficiency, and is also very stable, and the joint life is also very long and easy to master.
Advantages of PVC Belt Vulcanizing Machine :
PVC Belt Vulcanizing Machine is a fully automatic which is controlled by PLC. The heating and cooling will be controlled directly by PLC.
High efficiency fans bring it good cooling function: