|Applied Belt Width:||Max. 600mm Or Customized||Voltage:||380V 400V 440V 660V Etc.|
|Heating Type:||Electricity||Cooling Type:||Air Fan Fast Cooling|
|Machine Weight:||39 Kg||Type:||PA300/600/900/1200/1500/1800|
|Keyword:||Lightweight Green PVC Belt Vulcanizing Machine||Warranty:||1 Year|
PVC Conveyor Belt Vulcanizing Equipment,
Lightweight Conveyor Belt Vulcanizing Equipment,
PVC Conveyor Belt Vulcaniser
Lightweight Green PVC Belt Vulcanizing Machine
There are also many methods for conveyor belt joints. There are mainly three commonly used joints: Steel buckle joints, Lap joints, and Tooth joints.
1. The steel buckle joint is a kind of joint method that can be disassembled repeatedly. The steel buckle joint has advantages and disadvantages. The advantage is that it can effectively avoid the inconvenience of installation after the conveyor belt is formed into an endless belt. The disadvantage is that it is not easy to clean, and it is easy to breed bacteria. It is easy to cause the conveyor belt joint to tear slowly, and the service life is short.
2. In the case that the machine is inconvenient to disassemble, you can choose to overlap. The lap joint is layered by a layering machine and then subjected to special grinding treatment.
3. The toothed joint is the most common joint method for PVC conveyor belts, and it is also the strongest. The PVC conveyor belt is first layered and then toothed. Because the tooth is the same shape as the tooth, it is called a toothed joint. The toothed joint is fused together by high-temperature vulcanization of a Lightweight Green PVC Belt Vulcanizing Machine . Hygienic and easy-to-clean characteristics of conveyor belts.
1. TOP BRAND IN CHINA MIANLAND.
2. Portable splice press, light weight and with filght case as standard packing, easily removed to anywhere for job site using.
3. Fast Splicing: heating & cooling time within 13 mins.
4. All-in-one design: integrated air-cooling system and also air compressor inside.
5. Temperature controller(EUROTHERM), time controller(EUROTHERM) and air pressure(SMC) controller are imported.
The splice press is an all-in-one solution for splicing thermoplastic conveyor belts (e.g. PVC polyurethane).
No external control box, air pump, or water cooling tank are required.
The presses are provided with electric heating and built in air cooling. The jointing process runs fully automated.
Machine specification of Green PVC PU Conveyor Belt Jointing Machine with Air Fan Cooling:
presses are available in 5 different sizes:
• 300 mm effective (12")
• 600 mm effective (24")
• 900 mm effective (36")
• 1200 mm effective (48")
• 1500 mm effective (60")
|Max.Working Pressure||2 Bar / 28 PSI|
|Max,Temperature||200 ºC / 390 ºF|
|Machine&Flight Case Weight||39kg||52kg||66kg||80kg||95kg|
Functions of Green PVC PU Conveyor Belt Jointing Machine with Air Fan Cooling
• Splice pressure is applied by an internal compressor, max. 2 bar (28 psi)
• Heats up to a splice temperature of max. 200°C (392°F)
• Keeps it at the splice temperature (adjustable dwell time)
• Cools down to the cooling temperature (safe temperature to take the belt out)
• For thicker belts a preheat temperature and preheat dwell time can be applied
• The bottom heating can be set lower or higher than the top heating
• The splice surface is 130 mm ; the heated zone is 110 mm.
Introduction of Green PVC PU Conveyor Belt Jointing Machine with Air Fan Cooling
If the belt is relatively thick a problem might occur where the outside of the belt is at the splicing temperature too long, waiting for the inside to reach the required temperature. Molten material might flow away or discolor and fabrics might shrink. To avoid this problem from happening, the preheat option can be used. This option heats the belt up (outside and inside) to a temperature just below the melting temperature. After the preheat stage, the inside splice temperature can be reached much quicker, minimizing the risk for unwanted flow of material, discoloring or fabric shrinkage.
The reading of the display relates to the top temperature of the press. If more or less heat is required at the bottom of the belt, the “bottom heat factor” can be used. Please note that this factor relates to a plus or minus amount of heat (%), not to a specific temperature.
Shipping package of Green PVC PU Conveyor Belt Jointing Machine with Air Fan Cooling:
Contact Person: admin