|Name:||Conveyor Belt Hot Vulcanizing Machine||Voltage:||380V, 415v, 380V/50HZ, 220v, Customized|
|Material:||Aluminum Alloy||Cooling System:||Water Cooling System|
|Warranty:||2 Years||Control:||Remote Control|
Electric Heating Hot Vulcanizing Machine,
Remote Control Hot Vulcanizing Machine,
PU Conveyor Belt Hot Vulcanizing Machine
Electric Heating Conveyor Belt Hot Vulcanizing Machine Remote Control
1. Voltage:according to your actual conditions;
2. Vulcanizing temperature:Can be arbitrarily adjusted within 0~200°C
3. Temperature-rising time:not exceeding 50 min (from normal temperature to vulcanizing temperature)
4. Vulcanizing pressure:1.8Mpa
5. Keeping time of vulcanizing temperature can be adjusted according to the thickness of the rubber belts
6. Length of the joint of the vulcanized rubber conveyer belts can be arbirtarily joined-u with single set of multiple sets of vulcanizing machine as required
7. When ordering please clarify the model and specification of the products,and specify the width the tensile strength and the required vulcanizing joining-up pressure in Kg of the rubber conveyer belts
Application of rubber belt vulcanizer :
1. Steel Cord Belt Intermediate Rubber is an uncured rubber for hot vulcanized belt splicing.
2. It is designed to use as an inter-core cord rubber replacement material in splicing steel cord conveyor belts or a tie gum in fabric belts.
3. The material is designed to bond to cured intercore rubber and wire cords in all standard grade steel cord conveyor belts, as well as fabric belt cured skim rubber and general bond improvement material for general grade fabric conveyor belts.
|Model||Power(kw)||Weight(kg)||Single Piece Weight(kg)|
Portable Water-Cooled Rubber Belt Vulcanizing Machine and heating plates with silicone heating mats have newly been developed and distributed by RUNNING AMCHINE CO., Characterized by highest quality features and application-oriented design, they are suitable for splicing of fabric- and steel cord conveyer belts.
Contact Person: Lily Fu
Tel: +86 130 6133 2206