Rubber Conveyor Belt Splicing Joint Hot Vulcanizing Press Machine
How to choose the right splicing machine?
1. Need to know belt width
2. Belt material (rubber , pvc ,pu )
3. Type of belt (Fabric Ply OR Steelcord )
Why to choose our splicing machine?
Once you have understood the above information, you can contact us - Qingdao Running Machinery Co. We not only provide conveyor belt jointing machines, but also provide conveyor belt jointing services.
- Water pressure bag (also can use air pressure) Press for 100PSI, 200PSI etc. surface pressure for textile and steel cord belts, Up to 1.8Mpa/2.0Mpa.
- 100 p.s.i. (7 kg/cm sq.) units mostly suitable for splicing fabric ply belting
- 200 p.s.i. (14 kg/cm sq.) units usually used to do steel cord conveyor belting
- Max Belt width: from 650mm to 3000mm
- Different heating platen size and combination.
- Degree of the heating platen: 22 degree bias angle or 16 degree, 20 degree, rectangle and other degree is optional.
- Power Voltage: 380V. 660V. 525V480V. 440V. 415V. 400V or 220V
- Vulcanizing temperature:145℃ (adjustable 0~200℃)
- Temperature-rising time (from normal temperature to vulcanizing temperature): no more than 25 min, accords to different conditions, actually, normal conditions, is around 20 mins.
- Improved cooling system, when use pressure pump for cooling, cooling time only 5mins (cooling from 145 to 75 degrees)
2.Spare Parts for Vulcanizing Presses
- Control Box – The VUL-CON Switchgear Box is the most advanced control system in the world. Incorporating controls for 2 platens. Splice data can be stored and recalled through the built-in data logger.
- Heating Element – Silicone Rubber heaters with wire-wound elements provide excellent physical strength capable of withstanding repeated flexing without compromising the life and performance of the heater.
- Robust Rubber Pressure Bag – with aramid reinforcement distributes uniform pressure and is available in 22° bias and can be custom made upon request.
Platen--Each sectional press is constructed with aluminum flexible platens that contour to the conveyor belt surface during splicing
Platens are individually designed and include extruded plank,silicone heating elements (up to 163 °C/325 °F), and durable
composite insulating packaging Sturdy electrical connectors and moisture-proof latch enhance press durability
- Platen Cables – Connects to the temperature controller and vulcanizing platens.