|Product Name:||Conveyor Belt Splicing Equipment||Control Monitor:||Automatic Control Box|
|Material:||Aluminum Alloy||Cooling Type:||Water Cooling|
|Warming Up Time:||Less Than 25 Minutes||Cooling Time:||Less Than 15 Mins|
|Pressure Creation:||Pressure Bag Type||Warranty:||2 Years|
Heavy Duty Conveyor Belt Vulcaniser,
Steel Cable Conveyor Belt Vulcaniser,
Steel Cable Conveyor Belt Splicing Equipment
RUNNING Vulcanizing machine offer Conveyor Belt Splicing Equipment designed for trouble-free operation in the harshest conditions. Conveyor Belt Splicing Equipment is easy to set-up and operate.Conveyor Belt Splicing Equipments are built to provide uniform heating and pressure accross the entire splice area, with heating up to 180C and specific pressure up to 14kg/cm2. Conveyor Belt Splicing Equipment’s quick heating and Integrated Cooling Platens enable short splicing cycles cutting downtime. Conveyor Belt Splicing Equipment are designed to be used stand-alone or in combination with other RUNNING presses.
|The dimension and shape of the machine can be customized by your requirements.|
Net Weight (kg)
Max weight of single Component after separation(kg)
We can customize variousConveyor Belt Splicing Equipment for customers.
Including voltage and phase, the board can be divided into two different size boards, according to your requirements. This way you can splice different belt widths with one press.
All you need to do is tell us the width of the belt, the splicing length, and the material of the belt you want to splice. We will find Conveyor Belt Splicing Equipment that best suits your requirements.
Advantages of conveyor belt hot vulcanization joint method
Conveyor Belt Splicing Equipment has proved to be the most ideal joint method in many years of actual combat, which can ensure high joint efficiency, and is also very stable. The joint life is also very long and easy to master.
Conveyor Belt Splicing Equipment is equivalent to 60%-80% of the strength of the conveyor belt itself. ( Jointing with cold viscose is equivalent to 40%-55% of the strength of the conveyor belt itself; The buckle (mechanical joint) connection is only 28%-45%.)
Preparation before vulcanization
1. Check the site and choose a place that is convenient for transportation as the work place
2. Vulcanization site requirements: flat, wide, clean, dust-free, dry air, water source, adequate lighting
3. Remove more than 2 sets of upper roller brackets at the vulcanization operation site (subject to sufficient space to place the vulcanizer)
4. Both ends of the belt are tightened with an electric hoist and fixed with a splint.
5. Place the base (beam), pressure plate, and lower heating plate of the vulcanizer on the conveyor frame in order, and straighten it according to the angle of the heating plate
6. Put both ends of the fixed belt on the lower heating plate, and then start the operation
|#1||Heating plate with build in water cooling device||2 Pieces|
|#2||Almex type pressure bag||1 Pieces|
|#3||Heating insulation plate||3 Pieces|
|#4||Standard Control Box||1 Sets|
|#5||Cross Beams||as vulcanizer|
|#6||Ratchet wrench||2 Handles|
|#7||Primary wire/cable with plugs 10 meters||1 Pieces|
|#8||Secondary wire/cable with plugs 5 meters||2 Pieces|
|#9||Electric pump||1 Set|
|#10||High pressure hose||15Mpa 5 Meters|
|#11||Clamp bolt, Nut, Gasket||10 sets|
|#12||Clamp Device (optional)||As request|
Contact Person: Jamie