|Material:||Aluminum Alloy||Application:||Rubber Conveyor Belt Jointing, Connecting|
|HS Code:||84778000||Cooling System:||Water Cooling System|
|Heating-up Time:||30 Mins||Cooling Time:||5 Minutes|
|Temperature Adjustment Range:||0-200ºC||Timing Adjustment Range:||0-99min|
Water Cooled Conveyor Belt Vulcanizing Machine,
SGS Portable Conveyor Belt Vulcanizing Machine,
SGS conveyor belt splicing press
Portable Water-Cooled Rubber Belt Vulcanizing Machine
Preparation before vulcanization
1. Check the site and choose a place that is convenient for transportation as the work place
2. Vulcanization site requirements: flat, wide, clean, dust-free, dry air, water source, adequate lighting
3. Remove more than 2 sets of upper roller brackets at the vulcanization operation site (subject to sufficient space to place the vulcanizer)
4. Both ends of the belt are tightened with an electric hoist and fixed with a splint.
5. Place the base (beam), pressure plate, and lower heating plate of the vulcanizer on the conveyor frame in order, and straighten it according to the angle of the heating plate
6. Put both ends of the fixed belt on the lower heating plate, and then start the operation
Conveyor Belt Vulcanization Jointing Method
1. Tighten the conveyor belt: Before the conveyor belt joints are stripped and bonded, the chain hoist must be used to stretch the conveyor belt.
Belts, longer conveyor belts should be tightened multiple times in sections. Before tightening, the following preparations should be made:
The tightening device is loose to the extreme position, the belt is clamped with a clamp with a hole made of angle steel, and then the steel wire rope is fixed with the clamp, and
The chain hoist repeatedly tightens the wire rope. After the conveyor belt is stretched, fix the clamp together with the conveyor belt.
The sides of the rack are prevented from loosening.
2. Determination of the cutting and bonding of the belt joint: in order to improve the cutting, bending and pulling of the belt jointing
Tear strength, tape cutting and stripping generally use a layered stepped lap method. In order to make the conveyor belt run smoothly,
Improve the contact conditions of the joint, the drum and the idler to extend the service life of each component, and the verticality of the joint and the belt length
The line is at an angle, generally 30 ° ( is often used for long-distance conveyor belt bonding). The short-distance conveyor belt is generally 90°.
3. Polishing: Use a polisher to polish the attached glue on the step part of the conveyor belt joint (using a wire wheel
Is best) and then roughen the cloth layer ( Do not damage the cloth layer) and grind the overlap of the two ends to a 30° angle to facilitate the addition of raw rubber.
4. Cleaning: Stick gasoline with a rag, wring the gasoline dry, and then scrub the cut and polished area.
After scrubbing, wait for the gasoline to dry before proceeding to the next step.
5. Install the curing press:
⑴ Put the 4 clamping base frames evenly on the main frame of the conveyor.
⑵ Lay the pressure plate flat on the clamping base of the vulcanizer (with the glue side facing up).
⑶ Put the heating plate on the pressure plate (note that the working surface should face up), and then spread paper on the working surface
, put the cleaned joints that need vulcanization on the paper for gluing.
6. Gluing: Apply adhesive glue (liquefied glue) evenly on the cloth layer. It is better for the glue to penetrate into the cloth layer (sticky
The glue can be cut into pieces with the rubber head, soaked in gasoline and pounded into a porridge shape), spread on both sides, and then spread the cured glue, the skin
The two sides of the belt should be matted with a certain thickness with curing rubber before they can be overlapped.
7. Lap joint: Lap the joints neatly, and add raw rubber strips to the joints before the laps (so as not to lose glue after pressing.
8. Electric vulcanization: Put on the upper heating plate (working side down) to block the overlapped belt with flat iron (flat iron
The thickness of the iron is 1 mm thinner than the belt, 70 mm wide, and the length is preferably 500 mm longer than the belt), and then evenly put 4 clamps are placed on the rack, the clamping mechanism is locked, and the line is connected (3×380 V + neutral line, 50HZ), and the power is turned on
Heating, pressurize at the same time when heating for 3 minutes, pressurize to 4kg-5kg, heat to about 145℃, stop,
After maintaining the pressure for 20 minutes, release the pressure, open the locking device to lift the plate, and trim the edges after the cooling.
9. End of work.
Conveyor belt vulcanization joint calculation formula, large belt conveyor, long-distance belt conveyor, ordinary belt
When vulcanizing joint length: calculate according to formula
In the formula: A-------------length of joint
Z--------------Conveyor belt canvas layer number
b-------------Ladder length of vulcanized joint (m), generally b=0.15m
B--------------Conveyor belt width (m)
Portable Water-Cooled Rubber Belt Vulcanizing Machine and heating plates with silicone heating mats have newly been developed and distributed by RUNNING AMCHINE CO., Characterized by highest quality features and application-oriented design, they are suitable for splicing of fabric- and steel cord conveyer belts.
• German TÜV certified vulcanizing presses
• Rotable carrying handle for crossbeams and heating plates
• Equal surface pressure over the complete splicing due to pressure bag, certified by German TÜV
• Pressure bag with aramid inlays meets highest safety standards
• 20% less deflection of crossbeams
• 20% less liquid requirement, therefore faster build- up of pressure than comparable presses of market competitors
• Tension bolt threads protected against damage
• Tension bolts made of high-strength steel, however, 2 kg less apiece than conventional steel tension bolts
• Tension bolts sealed up and protected against pollution
• Lightweight, high-strength aluminum pressure distribution sheet
• Pressure water system:
FLUID: For pressure up to 140 N/cm² (200 PSI) AIR: For pressure up to 70 N/cm² (100 PSI)
• Heating plate connection, protection class IP 64 > certified by GermanTÜV
• Optimized monitoring of temperature difference
• Available for voltages from 230 to 500 Volt
• Control cabinet, minimum protection class IP 44
• Optional data recording within control cabinet, data export via USB interface
• Usable in ambient temperature from -20°C to +55°C
• Distinct colours for pressure and cooling water hoses (red/black or blue/white)
• Silicone heating mat with vulcanized-on intermediate plate
• Transport-proof, plugable connection cable
|1||Applied Conveyor Belts Width||≤1000mm||≤2000mm|
|2||Belt Jointing width||≤830mm||≤830mm|
|3||Number Of Pressurized Beams||10Pieces||10Pieces|
|4||Max. Capacity Pressure||2.0Mpa||2.0Mpa|
|5||Heating Time||≤40 minutes||≤40 minutes|
|6||Heating Temperature Range||Up to 199℃||Up to 199℃|
|7||Height Of The Pressurized Beam||200mm||320mm|
|8||Machine Total Power||15kw||25.6KW|
|9||Heating Plate Size||1230*830mm||2220x830mm|
|11||Gross Weight||About 800kg||About 1300kg|
|12||Cooling Time By Cooling Device||15~20mins||15~20mins|
Contact Person: Lily Fu
Tel: +86 130 6133 2206