Lightweight Durable Two Pieces Frame Combined Conveyor Belt Vulcanizer
THE SPLICING OF THE CONVEYOR BELT IS AS IMPORTANT AS THE CONVEYOR BELT ITSELF.
1. What is conveyor belt splicing ?
Conveyor Belt Splicing is the process of joining a conveyor belt together via chemical vulcanisation or mechanical means to achieve an endless conveyor belt. Usually, this is needed to either accommodate the belt length or to repair a torn or damaged belt.
2. What are the most common splicing methods?
- hot splicing
- cold splicing
3.How to choose the right splicing machine?
- Need to know belt width
- Belt material (rubber , pvc ,pu )
- Type of belt (Fabric Ply OR Steelcord )
GOOD JOINTING MACHINES NEED TO BE SUPPLIED BY A PROFESSIONAL FACTORY
Once you have understood the above information, you can contact us - Qingdao Running Machinery Co. We not only provide conveyor belt jointing machines, but also provide conveyor belt jointing services.
- Lightweight compact design for easy transport
- Thick copper pipe, can be water rapid cooling, save joint time.
- All electrical systems are CE, CSA and UL approved
- Durable for use in harshest of environments
- Pressure bolts pass through the cross beam profile for a high level of safety
- Exact temperature regulation via an electronic control box
- Even pressure distribution across the splice area.
- Vulcanizing temperature is uniform and accurate.
- Automatic features for setting the temperature and curing time
- Standard sizes are available (custom size upon request)
2.Spare Parts for Vulcanizing Presses
- Control Box – The VUL-CON Switchgear Box is the most advanced control system in the world. Incorporating controls for 2 platens. Splice data can be stored and recalled through the built-in data logger.
- Heating Element – Silicone Rubber heaters with wire-wound elements provide excellent physical strength capable of withstanding repeated flexing without compromising the life and performance of the heater.
- Robust Rubber Pressure Bag – with aramid reinforcement distributes uniform pressure and is available in 22° bias and can be custom made upon request.
Platen--Each sectional press is constructed with aluminum flexible platens that contour to the conveyor belt surface during splicing
Platens are individually designed and include extruded plank,silicone heating elements (up to 163 °C/325 °F), and durable
composite insulating packaging Sturdy electrical connectors and moisture-proof latch enhance press durability
- Platen Cables – Connects to the temperature controller and vulcanizing platens.