|Width:||1200mm||Longitudinal Tensile Strength:||3150 N/mm|
|Wire Cord Diameter:||8.1mm||Qty. Of Wire Cord:||76 Pcs|
|Material:||Rubber + Wire Cord||Thickness Of Rubber Cover:||8mm|
Rubber Wire Rope Conveyor Belt,
1200mm wire rope conveyor belt,
1200mm food conveyor belt
Good Performance Wire Cord Conveyor Belt 1200mm St3150
Wire rope conveyor belts are widely used in high-strength, long-distance, heavy-duty transportation materials, and can also be used for high-strength, short-distance transportation of materials in special occasions.
1. High Tensile strength: The belt is suitable for large span and conveying materials over long distances.
2. The elongation is small when used: the belt only needs a short tightening stroke distance.
3. The small diameter of the drive pulley: The belt body has a longitudinally arranged wire rope as its skeleton, so it can resist flex fatigue. Therefore, a smaller diameter drive pulley can be used to make the device smaller.
4. High adhesion between rubber and steel cord: The surface of the steel cord is coated with zinc, and the rubber used has good adhesion to the steel cord. Therefore, the rubber adheres tightly to the steel cord and is resistant to impact and hard to fall, so the rubber belt has a long service life.
5. Uniform tension of the wire rope: Adopting advanced manufacturing technology, the wire rope is evenly arranged and the tension is the same, so that the belt runs balanced and is not easy to fall off.
6. Good plasticity: Since the belt has no transverse skeleton, it is easy to form deep grooves, so the belt can be loaded with more material to prevent the material from escaping.
7. Check the skeleton wire rope on the conveyor or machine to prevent accidents.
Contact Person: email@example.com