|Frame Material:||Aluminium Alloy||Application:||Hot Jointing PVC/PU Belt|
|Cooling Type:||Air Cooling||Heating Type:||Electrical|
|After-sales Service Provided:||Video Technical Support, Spare Parts||Warranty:||2 Years|
Automatic PVC Belt Splicing Machine,
220V PVC Belt Splicing Machine,
Automatic conveyor belt splicing equipment
All In One Automatic Electric Heating PVC Belt Splicing Machine is an all-in-one solution for splicing thermoplastic conveyor belts (e.g. PVC polyurethane). No external control box, air pump, or water cooling tank are required.
The presses are provided with electric heating and built in air cooling. The jointing process runs fully automated.
All In One Automatic Electric Heating PVC Belt Splicing Machine also called conveyor belt vulcanizing press or belt vulcanizing press machine. It's vulcanize equipment and tools for repairing & splicing of conveyor belt. It suits for various conveyor belt, such as EP, Rubber, Nylon, Canvas and Steel cord belt, etc.
The belt vulcanizer is dependable, lightweight and portable machine, which is widely used in the field of metallurgy, mining, power plants, ports, building materials, cement, coal mine, chemical industry, etc. Heating plates are available for rhombic, rectangular and modular type (two or more sets of heating plates together).
1. TOP BRAND IN CHINA MIANLAND.
2. Portable splice press, light weight and with filght case as standard packing, easily removed to anywhere for job site using.
3. Fast Splicing: heating & cooling time within 13 mins.
4. All-in-one design: integrated air-cooling system and also air compressor inside.
5. Temperature controller(EUROTHERM), time controller(EUROTHERM) and air pressure(SMC) controller are imported.
|Weight lower part||11kgs||13kgs||18kgs||25.5kgs||32kgs||63.5kgs||73kgs|
|Weight upper part||10kgs||16kgs||20kgs||28.5kgs||30kgs||47.5kgs||67kgs|
|2 Bar||2 Bar||2 Bar||2 Bar||2 Bar||2 Bar||2 Bar|
Functions of All In One Automatic Electric Heating PVC Belt Splicing Machine
• Splice pressure is applied by an internal compressor, max. 2 bar (28 psi)
• Heats up to a splice temperature of max. 200°C (392°F)
• Keeps it at the splice temperature (adjustable dwell time)
• Cools down to the cooling temperature (safe temperature to take the belt out)
• For thicker belts a preheat temperature and preheat dwell time can be applied
• The bottom heating can be set lower or higher than the top heating
• The splice surface is 130 mm ; the heated zone is 110 mm.
Package of All In One Automatic Electric Heating PVC Belt Splice Press Machine
We will use film to wrap the machine. then put into wooden box. The normal package is wooden box.(Fumigation treatment).
Contact Person: Jamie